Apply for Your Admission

Application Form:

Students wishing to apply to the University Transfer Program or High School Program should fill in the corresponding form:

And submit the following documents:

  1. Academic record or transcript including a High School Diploma or its equivalent (if applicable).
  2. Passport photocopy. If Spanish national or resident, national identification document (DNI /NIE).
  3. 150€ Administration fee.

(If you wish to apply for the Soccer or Golf Program, please click here)

Please send all the information to our registrar’s office at:

Contact us!
× Hello! How can we help you?