Want to go to university but did not finish High School?

If you have not completed your GCSE’s, Bachillerato or secondary education, you can get your GED diploma now at The American College in Spain. The GED is an official high school equivalency certificate that grants access to U.S. universities.

Get your GED during the SPRING 2021 and begin your university studies in SEPTEMBER 2021!

Where? At The American College in Spain. 


    • Start date: TBC
    • End date: TBC

    Students wishing to apply to the GED course, should present the following documents:

    1. Application Form
    2. Placement Test is required prior to admission (It can be done online).
    3. Passport photocopy. If Spanish national or resident, national identification document(DNI /NIE)
    4. 150€ Administration Fee

    For more information please contact: or +34 952 763 593

    For more information about GED courses, please click HERE.

    × Hello! How can we help you?